If you are new to utilizing corporate or furnished housing services you may have a few questions. We have compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a question that is not answered.
What Services Does ATB Furnished Housing Include?
Furnished Housing services include finding the apartment in a desired area, procuring desired lease terms, providing furnishings; such as furniture, house wares and electronics, paying deposits on utilities, telephone and cable TV, administrating and payment of all utilities, paying the apartment rent, coordinating maid services, providing washer and dryer, providing internet service, and last but not least taking care of any and all problems that may arise during your stay with ATB Furnished Housing.
Who Uses Furnished Housing Services?
Furnished Housing services are for anyone needing to find comfortable accommodations for 30 days or more. ATB Furnished Housing provides apartments homes for individuals that require a temporary residence for a wide array of reasons. Furnished Housing is the right choice for:
- Individuals who are being relocated to a new area
- Consultants or employees on temporary assignment
- Families who have been displaced from their residence by fire or water damage
- Families waiting for home repairs
- Professional athletes who are in spring training or have been traded to a new team
- Military personal on temporary assignment
- Families who want to spend the winter in Florida
- A host of other reasons.
Why Is Furnished Housing Better Than Hotel Stay?
- Hotel rooms are expensive and cramped
- Hotels have drastic seasonal price fluctuations
- Hotels do not have full kitchens, washer and dryers, and many of the comforts of home
- Hotels lack residential services
- Hotels locations are limited.
- Temporary housing offers luxuries amenities.
What Amenities Are Included?
Our corporate suites include utilities, local phone service, cable television, house wares, furniture and maid service, if requested, for price less than upscale hotels. To see a full apartment inventory list, visit our “What’s Included” section.
What Is The Minimum Stay Required?
A minimum stay of 30 days is required. However ATB can accommodate shorter stays based on availability. Rates vary depending on apartment size, length of stay, services provided and the apartment community selected.
How Long Does It Take To Reserve A Furnished Apartment?
After contacting ATB Furnished Housing and making one payment, a corporate apartment can be ready in forty-eight (48) hours or less.